Your satisfaction is what counts at PetHeavenExpress. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in new condition within 10 days.
Your merchandise will be shipped from the factory in good order.
Once your shipment is picked up by a UPS truck, we cannot be responsible for any damages done to your item in transit by UPS delivery personal.
When you receive the shipment, please do not damage / destroy the shipping carton before you are sure your item has no damages.
If goods are damaged in transit or a shortage is claimed, you the customer must notate this on the freight bill at the time of delivery (for UPS Freight Truck deliveries).
Please notify PetHeavenExpress of any damages right away upon arrival of your item. Please email us photos of damages; verbal complains will not be accepted without a picture proof. The shipping carton must be intact.
For both visible and concealed damage, it is the customer's responsibility to contact us after they were discovered. The manufacturer will file a claim with the shipping company and after it is resolved a refund may be issued to a customer.
All Returns require a RGA (Return Goods Authorization)/Credit Memo Return (CMR) number.
Non Damaged Merchandise is subject to a 25% restocking fee that will be deducted from your refund. The customer is responsible for payment of the original shipping and the return shipping charges.
The original shipping charges for the returned item(s) will be deducted from the refund.
Orders that have been shipped cannot be cancelled and costs for round-trip shipping will be deducted from refunds if orders are refused. Orders that are refused are still considered returns, and as such, the restocking fee and shipping costs both ways will be incurred.
Refunds will be processed once products are returned to the distribution center. Refunds will be processed in the form of payment used on the original order. If it's a final return, we will credit your credit card. If you are reordering an item, we will adjust the charge of the new order (deduct refund amont) upon receiving of the returned item. Please allow 1 or 2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement. Refunds will include product and tax (if any) amount only.
Refunds for returned damaged in transit/defective items will include the whole cost of order (product, tax, and shipping amounts).
If a customer chooses to keep a product with damage/defect, a refund (could be up to 20%) on the cost of an item will be issued based on the extend of the damage/defect. Shipping cost is not refundable.
All returned items shall be unused and in their original condition, in their original cartons and wrappings.
To return your shipment follow this procedure:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org your reguest for a return.
- Receive Return Autorization email from PetHeavenExpress.com.
- Ship the item back to the address provided in the Return Authorization email, by the shipping service of your choice.
- Email us the tracking number of your return shipment.
- Remember, you are responsible for the return shipment cost if you are returning non damaged, non defective merchandise.
A delivery should never be refused. Open the carton and inspect the contents to check that the item itself has not been damaged. If your order is damaged, accept the package and follow the Return Policy procedures outlined above. Do not refuse the order based only on an external inspection of the packaging.
Once the order has been processed, it cannot be changed or cancelled.
Should an item need to be returned for whatever reason, as outlined in our Return Policy, the customer is responsible for round-trip shipping and restocking fees, which will be deducted from the customer's refund. Any of the following situations will be considered returns and are subject to our Standard Return Policy:
- Refusal of delivery of an item the customer wanted to cancel but could not because the product had already been shipped.
- Refusal of delivery of the product because the customer no longer wants it as a result of one of many reasons that normally falls under "buyer remorse."
- Refusal of delivery because the product arrives damaged. As explained above, PetHeavenExpress will do its best to correct damage issues, but it must first be received by the customer and documented as damaged before a claim can be processed.