What are shipping rates and policies for the U.S.?
Shipping cost depends on service, number of items ordered, package's dimensional weight, and the method of delivery that you choose. Shipping times (transit times) depend on your destination. Shipping methods for each product are specified upon checkout and are listed below. Shipping costs are not refundable. Please read details on Return Policies page.
|UPS Next Day Air Saver||1 Business Day||Delivery by end of day|
|UPS 2nd Day Air||2 Business Days||Delivery by end of day|
|UPS 3 Day Select||3 Business Days||Delivery by end of day|
|UPS Ground||1-5 Business Days||Delivery by end of day - based on distance
- UPS/FedEx Dimensional Weight Rule applies to all shipping methods. Refer to UPS /FedEx site information for details. UPS/FedEx rates may vary at retail locations.
- Delivery time 1-5 business days, based on distance to your destination. If you need different Next Day Air methods, such as early morning deliveries, please contact us prior to placing your order to get the shipping rate.
- Sometimes shipping methods that are listed on our website can't be provided specifically to your destination. In this case, after you place your order, we will either change the shipping method to a cheaper one or call you about this issue.
In stock items ordered Monday - Friday by 4:30 pm EDT will be shipped that day by UPS. Orders submitted after 4:30 pm EDT during weekdays, on Saturday, or on Sunday will ship on the next business day (Monday - for Friday and weekend orders). Cuttoff time for orders shipped by FedEx is 2:30 pm EDT.
Explanation of Transit Time - 2 days:
A. Order placed on Monday before 4:30pm EDT
- Leaves shipping department on Monday
- Arrives to your destination on Wednesday
B. Order placed on Monday after 4:30pm EDT
- Leaves shipping department on Tuesday
- Arrives to your destination on Thursday
Please take on account it may take 1 business day to process your order and your package to leave our Distribution Center.
*Business days do not include weekends (Saturday and Sunday) or US holidays.
It's a good idea to check with your Vet to see if they would hold your pet for you until your casket arrives via UPS or FedEx Ground. Having your Vet hold your pet can save you the add cost of UPS/FedEx 2nd Day Air, 3 Day Select, or Next Day Air shipping. Your Vet would likely help you out in this situation. If your Veterinary Office is going to be holding your pet until your pet casket arrives, make sure to let them know to position your pet's legs the way you measured for the pet casket size you purchased.
Calculating Dimensional Weight for Domestic Shipments
Determine the Actual Weight: Use any standard scale and round up any fraction of a pound to the next full pound.
Determine Dimensional Weight:
For UPS Ground Shipments: If the cubic size of the package is 5,184 or larger, divide the cubic size by 194 to determine dimensional weight in pounds. If the cubic size is less than 5,184,use the actual weight of the package.
For UPS Air Shipments: Divide the cubic size by 194 to determine dimensional weight in pounds. Any fraction of a pound will be calculated at the next highest rate.
Determine Billable Weight: Compare each package's actual weight to its dimensional weight. The larger of the two weights is the billable weight and should be used to calculate the rate.
- Can I ship my order to a PO Box?
UPS/FedEx does not deliver to PO Boxes. Street addresses are required to ensure proper delivery for on-line orders.
Occasionally UPS/FedEx sends us a message that an Address is not in the UPS/FedEx Data Base and that delivery may be delayed. If the address you provided to us causes such delays we cannot be held responsible for the delay. No refunds or adjustments if your package is late or doesn't get delivered for this reason.
- Do you charge Sales Tax?
We do not charge tax on orders shipped outside of New Jersey. There are no surprises - the listed price you see on the product screen is the same price you'll see in your shopping cart. For customers in the state of New Jersey, the exact tax will be displayed on the checkout page after entering a New Jersey address.
- What if I want to order more that one casket?
Due to shipping restrictions, you must place a separate order for each casket. Each casket is packed and shipped by a manufacturer separately. UPS/FedEx processes each casket as a separate shipment.
- Can you give me an estimate on the shipping charges?
A)You can get an estimate of the shipping charge directly on our site:
- Go to the product page of the item you are interested in buying.
- Click "Add to Cart".
- On the next page click "Check out".
- On the next page, "Order Checkout", choose desired method of delivery (they differ for different products), under "Ship to" type postal code and select your state.
- Click "Next".
- The following page will display the shipping charge for your item for the method of delivery that you chose.
*If you don't see the shipping charge, that means your chosen method of delivery is not available for this particular item - it ships only UPS Ground.
B)To get an estimate for the shipping time, please email us the SKU of the item, your zip code, city, state and preferred method of shipment.
- Tracking Information Emails
Once you have placed an order with PetHeavenExpress.com, you will be sent an order confirmation email immediately after the order has been placed; if you have not received this email within 24 hours, your email program may have sent it to the Junk Mail folder. To continue to receive emails from PetHeavenExpress.com, adjust the spam filter so that they are not screened out.
When your item/order has left the warehouse, PetHeavenExpress.com will send you an email with tracking information. This email will inform you when your order was shipped, estimated delivery date, and will include a tracking number so that you can track your package.