FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• Is it safe to order online? (return to top)
View Security Statement.
Your privacy is a top priority for the PetHeavenExpress Online Store, and we strive to offer you the highest possible level of personal privacy. For more information, you can visit our Privacy Statement.
• What forms of payment do you accept? (return to top)
The PetHeavenExpress Online Store accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover Card. To arrange an order using a money order, please contact us through email. All prices are stated in U.S. dollars.
• Does the PetHeavenExpress Online Store charge sales tax? (return to top)
The PetHeavenExpress Online Store collects and remits sales tax in New Jersey.
• What are the PetHeavenExpress Online Store U.S. shipping options and fees? (return to top)
Click here to connect to PetHeavenExpress Shipping Info page.
• Can I place an international order through the PetHeavenExpress Online Store? (return to top)
Deluxe pet caskets, polyresin markers and polyresin keepsakes are not shipped internationaly.
The rest of the products can be shipped internationally. Please remember you need to contact us first with the SKU number and your full address to give you a shipping quote.
• I placed an order and selected Next-Day. Will this arrive tomorrow? (return to top)
In stock items ordered Monday - Friday (excluding weekends and holidays) by 12:00 pm ET are shipped that day. In some cases, even if you place your order later in the day, it may be shipped that day. Barring events beyond our control, such as severe weather, your order should arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays). Please keep in mind that some remote areas of the country may take longer to service.
• I'm trying to place an order and see no charge for shipping. Does it mean the item ships for free? (return to top)
No. In order to see the shipping charge for your order, you need to input your zip code and state in the order form then click "Continue". After that a new page with the order info and shipping charges will come on the screen. If you see only a charge for Ground but "$ 0.00" for all other shipping options, it means this product ships only by Ground. This will also be specified in the SPECIFICATIONS table of a particular product.
• Can I cancel my order after it has been submitted? (return to top)
In stock items will be processed for shipping as soon as the order is submitted and cannot be canceled.
• What is your return policy? (return to top)
Click here to connect to Return Policies page.
• How can I get support? (return to top)
Click here to connect to PetHeavenExpress Contact page.
• Why do I need to provide my e-mail address? (return to top)
We will send your order confirmation and any updates in e-mail.
• Why do I need to provide my telephone numbers? (return to top)
The PetHeavenExpress Online Store requires your phone numbers in case there is a problem processing your order. The shipping company, UPS, requires a phone number in case there is a problem delivering your order.
• What is Durolon? (return to top)
DUROLON is an advanced composite technology, high impact material, which produces high quality products that are durable, strong and has outstanding resistance to direct sunlight and to extreme weather conditions. It has superior anti-abrasion qualities and resists scuffing, cracking and a wide range of chemicals. Its clean, white colour minimizes heat absorption. DUROLON is flame-resistant, has a wide service temperature range and has excellent aging qualities. DUROLON is a composite of a Teflon/Dacron fabric liner bonded to a supporting filament-wound, high strength, fiberglass and epoxy shell. Resistant to corrosion, moisture and temperatures to 325°F. Has outstanding physical properties. It is environmentally friendly and provide the ultimate in protection of your pet. It has a longer lifetime than metal or wood because it is impervious to the elements. Our patented Pet Caskets have been successfully load-tested at 1200 pounds.
- Weather resistant - Water proof - Airtight
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Unaffected by sunlight and ozone
- Remains flexible to - 40°F
- Heat resistant to 325°F
- Superior resistance to abrasion
- Strong, resilient with excellent flex life
• What does it mean a Mobile Pet Memorial Marker? (return to top)
If you ever going to move out of your current place of residency, you will not need to leave your beloved pet behind. Simply pull the marker with cremation urn out of the ground, bring it along with you and reinstall it in your new garden or yard. Your pet will be with you forever!
• How are the Royal Pet Caskets sealed? (return to top)
Lets start with some general information about "sealing our caskets". Many casket manufacturing companies have been sued by consumers for using the term seal. For when you close a casket there is only a rubber seal to keep out the air. Over time the rubber seal will disintegrate. So therefore we use the terms gasket (sealer) and non-gasket (non sealer). Unless the casket is combined with the use of a vault there is no long-term air tight seal. Durolon caskets are made from a patent mined mineral. Each casket comes with a packet containing a rubber strip made from a concrete mixture. When applied to the casket the pressure of the weight of the lid and the moisture of the air combines the mixture to bind with the patent Durolon material to create the vault. Therefore the Durolon caskets are versatile by combining a casket and vault in one.(Manufacturer's Statement)
• How are the Deluxe Pet Caskets sealed? (return to top)
Procedure: Deluxe Pet Caskets are sealed by applying a continuous strip of sealant tape to outside of casket lid with adhesive side down. To ensure a proper seal you must cut excess tape at butt joint. Then you must press tape down firmly and remove backing to expose second adhesive side. Once the lid is secured you must not try to break the seal. The sealant tape is enclosed with the shipment.
• What if I want to order more that one pet casket or pet memorial marker? (return to top)
Due to shipping restrictions, you must place a separate order for each pet casket. Each pet casket/pet marker is packed and shipped by a manufacturer separately. UPS processes each casket/marker as a separate shipment.
• Can you sell me some items at wholesale prices? (return to top)
No. We sell only retail.
•Can you give me an estimate for shipping charges or shipping times? (return to top)
A) To get an estimate for the shipping time, please email us the name of the item, your zip code, city, state and preferred method of shipment. B) You can get an estimate of the shipping charge directly on our site.
- Go to the product page of the item you are interested in buying.
- Click "Add to Cart".
- On the next page click "Check out".
- On the next page, "Order Checkout", choose desired shipping method (they differ for different products), under "Bill to" type city name, state, and postal code.
- Click "Next".
- The following page will display the shipping charge for your item.
*If you don't see the shipping charge, that means your chosen shipping method is not available for this particular item - the item ships only UPS Ground.
• What does it mean Casket and Non - Gasket? (return to top)
Gasket - has a rubber gasket around the casket base to help give the casket a tighter fit when it is closed. The casket is closed with two latches. Non gasket - does not have the rubber gasket around the casket base. There is only a small strip of cushion and two dots of cushion around the two closing clips. It closes with two clips. Each of these caskets close in different ways. One is simply a tighter close than the other.
• What is Polyurethane? (return to top)
Polyurethane is a substance categorized as a polymer based on its chemical structure. It is an incredibly resilient, flexible, and durable manufactured material. Some polyurethane is categorized as a thermoplastic that resembles other kinds of plastic, metal, or fiberglass. Thermoplastics are rigid and smooth with a sealed surface impermeable to water. These are used when strength and durability are important, such as in seats at an airport terminal or packaging crates on a truck. As an adhesive, polyurethane resists moisture and heat, so it's ideal for use in the sun or ocean. It insulates walls, temperature-controlled vehicles, and consumer coolers.
• How to submit a picture? (return to top)
A) Upload a picture while placing your order or email your picture (you may email us additional pictures if you are not sure which one to choose for a particular item; we will help you with advice) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and item SKU.
Please make sure your image is more than 200 KB and of good resolution, higher than 72 pix/inch. Low resolution small cell phone pictures, thumbnails, and small cropped images will not produce good, sharp designs and etching. When enlarged they become blurry. In this case, we will try to do our best with a picture you provide us with but there is a limit to which an unsuitable picture can be improved.
B) Or mail your picture to us. Just choose your favorite photo (max. size – 8"x10") write your name and itme SKU on a label or piece of tape and attach it to the back of your photo (don’t write on the photo itself). Please include your name and order number. We suggest that if your photo is irreplaceable make a duplicate and send the duplicate to us.
For best results, submit a clear, sharp photo either color or black and white. Please do not send negatives, slides or panoramic photos. If your photo is blurry or has imperfections, these flaws could be magnified when it is enlarged.
This unique product may require cropping and composition. The photo will be enlarged so as to create the most beautiful rendition possible in black, white and gray format.
Copyrighted photos will not be accepted without written permission from the photographer. A copyrighted picture will usually be identified as follows:
- the words “Copyrighted Photo-Do not copy” imprinted on the back of the photo
- a copyrighted logo or
- a professionally published photo or artwork e.g. magazine photo.
Please use a different photo if you are in doubt as to whether your submission is copyright protected.
• How is my credit card charged? (return to top)
Because some customers need to make some changes in their orders, we do not capture money automaticaly from our online transactions.
When you place an order:
- If your bank APPROVES a transaction, your order goes thru and you get to the page where you can print your receipt. You also get a confirmation email.
- The amount you've charged is "'On Hold" by your bank. If you call your bank, or look at your online account, it will show up as your last transaction. That does not mean your bank credited our account and charged you in that amount. At this point your bank is keeping this amount ready to be credited/charged.
- Now we have to manually request eighter "VOID"or "CAPTURE" (transfer, credit us) that amount.
- After the capture request, your bank TRANSFERES (credits us) and charges you that amount (in your cc statement it shows as - "posted date").
It usually takes a day or two for clearing of any bank transactions after the change of a transaction status. That's why in your monthly cc statement you see two dates: transaction date and posted. If a transaction gets voided, or is still on hold, there is no transfer of money and there is no charge to you in your monthly cc statement.
Transaction Date: the date your charge was approved by your bank
Posted Date: the date your bank credited us/charged you for that transaction
• Do you charge for the simulations for custom engraved items? (return to top)
No. The cost of working on the simulation(s) is included in the item cost. However if after we sent you a simulation(s) for your review and you changed you mind and canceled your order, your credit card is going to be charged 20% of that item cost. Sorry, we don't work for free.